PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 XR with B/in motor- Nikon mount

Asking Price
$285.00 incl shipping*

Item Location
Cornwall PEI (Canada)

Item Description
Lens for sale: Very nice lens, Nikon mount. Perfect replacement for your kit lens but much better. I've had it from new for about 15 months or so when I switched to Nikon. It's my only crop lens and I never used it much, particularly after getting the Tamron 17-35mm f2.8 Full Frame lens (I shoot with a D700 and D90). So these lenses overlap with the later one working on both bodies. Since I also have the Tamron 28-75mm f2.8, I only need the 2 FF lenses, not this one as well.

Btw, can you tell I like Tamron's lenses? They make a very good product that is lightweight, sharp and durable. This one is no different being compact, fast focus, sharp, decent close up ability and of course fast being f2.8 across the zoom range.

Everything that came in the box is included except I replaced the rear cap with a Nikon version because the Tamron ones are much harder to get on and off. If you prefer the Tamron cap, I can include that instead.

Glass is clean, scratch free and in new condition, front and rear. Aperture blades are also clean and clear, oil free and snappy. No mechanical or cosmetic issues with this one. Box and manual included.

7 Day warranty from me once received. I'm certain that you will have no issues so excluding shipping, I'll refund your purchase on return if you have any issues as not described.

Seems the price for the in motor version of this lens is selling for a little over $300 to as much as $375.00 plus shipping (I paid more at the tme) and for a quick sale, I'll sell this one for *$285.00 including shipping with Paypal Gift.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Free to Can and USA

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return with refund (excluding shipping) if not as described.
Paypal prefered but bank transfer available in Canada.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

11-23-2011, 05:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 25 (100%)
You have PM

cheers
11-24-2011, 01:14 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 10 (100%)
PM sent