PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Used Pentax MZ-3 and M f/1.7 lens

Asking Price
125.00USD

Item Location
Severna Park, MD (United States)

Item Description
Hey guys Happy Thanksgiving!! I have a few things to unload during this holiday season, trying to save up for the wintry season what with buying gifts and all, as this sale would really help out. Up for sale is a slightly used 35mm film Pentax MZ-3 with a manual 50mm 1.7. The Camera is in excellent condition, no major scratches on the surface. The bottom has a little scruff from handling, but I think you'll find the condition to be very excellent. Metering is great, flash and all function works accordingly. Viewfinder is clean and clear. Shutter is in excellent condition as well. Quartz date battery still intact and fully functions. Overall the camera is in excellent condition. The lens has a few scratches on the bottom of focusing ring and, minor dust in the lens is present, as the lens is a used Pentax-M lens. This is an excellent condition for a used camera/lens of this age. Entire listing comes with the camera/strap, lens and front lens cap. Trackable shipping w/signature will be required.CONUS Shipping only. Returns within 7 days. Positive feedback will be left if positive feedback is returned! You will not be disappointed with this camera system

As far as prices go i think this is a reasonable price for camera/lens system. I got this some time ago, but haven' really got the time to use it as much as I would like to, what with work and school... I am also listing this on ebay, as a quick search for the camera should give my listing as well, so first comes first serve Any questions just PM me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
10USD

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns within 7 days from item received.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by blackbirdoor; 12-10-2011 at 07:30 PM.
11-29-2011, 07:41 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
210usd or best offer, it is a fine camera

Last edited by blackbirdoor; 12-02-2011 at 11:11 AM. Reason: lowered price
12-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
prices have been lowered to 125USD

Last edited by blackbirdoor; 12-10-2011 at 07:31 PM. Reason: price change