PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Many Pentax and some K mount lenses

Asking Price
$1

Item Location
Maryland (United States)

Item Description[LIST]
I have been an avid collector of Pentax equipment and keen photographer for more than 30 years. I have a very large collection of Pentax equipment and have always been a serious fan of their technology. Some of the lens I bought new while others I bought used. I use them carefully and have not been abused. Most of them have spent many years in closet and have seen little use. The time has come for me to part with them as I am sure that somebody will make good use of this wonderful old Pentax technology.
 All the photos are shot on 200ASA film under harsh lighting conditions to highlight all possible imperfections in the lenses. All the photos were taken with a Pentax MX with a M100/F4 lens with direct flash on the camera directed towards the lens. The negatives are then directly scanned by a professional lab into the digital domain – jpeg files. I don’t shoot digital.
 All lenses are graded as per the Forums Guidelines ITEM CONDITION KEY i.e., Mint, Like New, Excellent, Good, Fair, etc.

 Prime Pentax lenses:
o M50f2 – Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps and filter. Price: $30
o M35f2 - Condition: Excellent/Like New. Includes both caps and filter. Price: $200
o A50/1.7 - Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps and filter. Price: $80
o k50/1.2 - Condition: Good. Includes both caps and filter. Small dent in filter rim. It does not interfere with filter removal. Some internal dust too with no negative impact on the photos. Please see lens photos. Price: $450
o See photos here : Collection: Prime Pentax Lenses
o Takumar 135f2.5 Condition: Good/Excellent: Includes both caps. Somewhat underrated lens. Always took great photos of my kids. Price: $55
o See photos here: Collection: Pentax Takumar

 Zoom Pentax lenses:
o M24-35f3.5 – Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps. My favorite all time landscape lens! Tack sharp. Price: $95
o M28-50f3.5-4.5 – Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps. Great walk around lens. Price: $70
o M40-80f2.8-4 - Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps and filter. Price: $60
o M75-150f4 - Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps and filter. Another perennial favorite of mine. Very sharp lens to pick out details in people or structures while walking around. Price $75
o M80-200f4.5 (Version 1 – the better one!) Condition: Good. Includes both caps and filter. Small dent on hood but does not affect operation. Please see photos. The traditional Pentax white dot close to the aperture ring is missing. Price:$60
o See photos here: Collection: Pentax M Zooms
o A70-210f4 - Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps. Price: $120
o See photos here: Collection: Pentax A Zoom

 Other K Mount lenses:
o SOLIGOR 400mmf5.6 – Condition: Excellent. Includes both caps and case (slightly oversized!). All metal construction and I like the color and details from racing cars at Sebring. Price:$100
o Sun Auto Zoom 85-210f4.5 Condition: Good to excellent: It includes both caps and filter. All metal construction like a tank. This is the lens that got me started as I bought it new my MX then. It has great results at f8. Price: $30
o See photos here: Collection: Other K mount lenses

 All prices include PayPal fees and shipment within the 48 contiguous states in the USA. All reasonable offers will be considered.
 If you are not satisfied with your purchase please return it for a full credit within 7 days. However the return shipment costs are for your account.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included in price if shipped in 48 states

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All prices include PayPal fees and shipment within the 48 contiguous states in the USA. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!