PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K20D w.Grip

Asking Price
$375.00

Item Location
Pennsylvania (United States)

Item Description
I've made the decision to upgrade to a K-5, so my trusty K20D needs to go to help fund my upgrade.

I've owned this camera for ~1 year - was purchased from an upstanding forum member.

The body is clean and mark free as well as the grip. Rear LCD screen is scratch free as well as the top screen. All camera functions work properly as well as all the buttons and controls.

This has been my main camera body for the past year. It has performed flawlessly during this time and have captured many beautiful images with it. It is actually kind of hard to let it go, but after a couple months of speculation and research, I finally bought a K-5 last week. My main reason for the upgrade is the weight and ergonomics of the K-5. I am suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis (no pity party needed!) and need a body that is easier to hold. While there is another nice advantage to the K-5 with higher ISO capability, I've always loved the images taken with the K20D @ 800 ISO - even 1600 ISO images clean up very nicely with little PP effort.

The camera package contains the following:

K20D camera with a shutter count of 9073
Camera body cap
Original box
Viewfinder cover
Hot shoe cover
2 genuine Pentax batteries that both hold a charge very well
Neck strap
USB cable
Video cable
Full manual and quick start manual
Software CD
Genuine Pentax D-BG2 battery grip
Original battery grip box

Shipping will be by USPS Priority Mail which is included in the purchase price to anywhere in the CONUS. I will ship the package the next business day after payment.

Communication - I work 24 hours on / 24 hours off and have no internet access while working. Please be patient if you PM me as it may be up to 24 hours before I can respond. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me.

Please excuse the attached images - I've not used a flash for indoor product photography in the 25 years of my hobby. I did the best I could with my K-x and pop-up flash. If I ever stop working so much I intend to learn how to use flash/light effectively in an indoor environment - a winter project in the making!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included with price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I want you to be happy with your purchase! If you find the camera not as described or is DOA, I will accept a return if notified within 3 days of receipt. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by stormtech; 06-25-2012 at 07:16 PM.
12-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM sent.
12-03-2011, 09:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold and shipped!