PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sony NEX-5N w/ Pentax adapter

Asking Price
$530 + $18

Item Location
Santa Fe, NM (United States)

Item Description
For sale is my Sony NEX-5N (black). This camera uses a sensor very, very much like the one in the Pentax K-5, but costs less than half the price.

This was bought NIB from a guy who bought a bunch of 5N/18-55 kits on Willoughby's to split up and sell on eBay. I have a copy of his original receipt for warranty purposes--the camera was originally purchased on Sept. 6, 2011.

The camera is in EX+/LN condition with the exception of a couple light scratches in the plastic of the battery compartment door, where I set it on a rough wall. I don't have an exact shutter count, but the latest shot in playback shows a filename ending in 0739. The factory screen protector is still on the rear LCD.

Includes everything that came with it, including the wall charger, battery, and all packaging/paperwork including the receipt copy.

$530 asking price includes shipping via USPS Priority w/ full insurance, and PP fees. I also accept Amazon WebPay, which doesn't involve any fees.

I also have an adapter to mount Pentax K-mount lenses on NEX bodies. It has aperture control for DA lenses. It was purchased from Rainbowimaging on eBay.

I'm asking $18 for the adapter if you buy it with the body.

PM me with any questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
New Mexico

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer may return within 7 days if it does not meet my description. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

12-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 105 (100%)
Original Poster
PMs replied. Still available for the moment.