Leica Leather Case, ASUS Transformer and Canon 1400IS

Asking Price
75 USD

Item Location
Kansas City (United States)

Item Description
4 things for sale.

1' Leica D-LUX 4 Leather Case (GENUINE LEICA)---------SOLD
Leica leather case for D-LUX 4 with original package for sale.
Ask 85 USD included shipping and Paypal fee.
Model number: 18 689
UPC number : 4022243186897
This is authentic Leica leather case. Special designed for Leica digital camera D-LUX 4.
This is not the cheap China replica case. You can feel the high quality leather when you hold it.
Everything you see in the picture is what you will receive.
This case is in very good condition for a used one.

2'
Canon Power Shot SD 1400 IS
---------SOLD
Asking 75 USD with free shipping and included paypal fee.
Put LCD protect since day one. I do see one tiny dent on the front, but won’t affect its function in anyway.
I still have the receipt shows I paid 247.58 USD for this camera when it was new on 06/05/2010 10:34 am.
Works flawless and will ship everything you see in the photo in original box.
Camera, battery, charger, USB and Video Cable, wrist strip, manual, CD, warranty card.

3'
ASUS Eee Pad TF101 (Tablet only)
This is 32GB, not 16GB.
You can expand its memory up to 64GB by putting 32GB micro SD Card in it. I throw 2 micro SD Card in this sale.
I bought this from BEST BUY when I went to CA for a business trip on September 22, 2011.
I only used this pad for 5 days in CA. Never use it again since back to MO, just lay on my book shelf for 2 months.
So, this is at least 90% new condition.
No scratch on the monitor, no dent. Works flawless (of course, almost brand new)
Come with everything you see in the picture.
Eee Pad, charger with USB cable, manual, carry case, earphone, and 2 micro SD card (8GB and 2GB).
Will reset to factory setting and test again before shipping.
I checked the price for a new one on Amazon. You can check if you want, here’s the link
Amazon.com: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 32GB 10.1-Inch Tablet (Tablet Only): Electronics

I am asking 400 USD net to me. Free shipping with insurance on it. Paypal fee is not included.

4'
ASUS Eee Pad TF101 Mobile Docking for sale.
This thing will adds additional 6.5 hours of battery life on the Eee Pad and has 2 USB port so you can use USB device.
Also has 4 in 1 SD Card reader, very useful when you need to see photos on a big screen. Actually, this is the reason I bought Eee Pad instead iPad 2. So I don’t have to use computer or another adapter to show the photos on tablet. And with the keyboard, I can add description for photos much faster than iPad 2. I know I can use wireless keyboard connect to iPad 2, I just don’t want to carry so many accessories and take them out from my bag when I need to use them, and I don’t like the keyboard on the screen. But it just me.
I checked the price for a new one on Amazon. You can check if you want, here’s the link
Amazon.com: Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Mobile Docking: Electronics

I am asking 100 USD net to me. Free shipping with insurance on it. Paypal fee is not included.

Free Shipping only good for continental USA buyer, international buyer must accept using international Priority mail service.

All the pictures took today (12/04/2011).
If anyone want to buy item 3 and 4 together, the lowest price I can accept is 480 USD net to me, same free shipping with insurance. Paypal fee not included.
PM me with your email if you need more pictures, ask any question you want.

If you want me to do some test on any of the item, just PM me and give me the instruction what you want to do (I won't do any test that will damage the items)

Thank you.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included in Price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO RETURN.
I checked all the items I want to sell. I only list the item is in full working condition.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by alanjoke; 10-18-2014 at 10:30 PM.
12-07-2011, 11:45 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 63 (98%)
Original Poster
Bump
I think the price is reasonable, but welcome to make me an offer.
Thanks
12-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Nothing to say..........
12-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
last bump