FA 77mm f/1.8 limited black made in Japan

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 77mm f/1.8 limited black made in Japan

Asking Price

Item Location
Denver (United States)

Item Description
FA 77mm f/1.8 limited -- black version, made in Japan, serial #0007886. -- $675 + $20 shipping. Price includes PayPal fees already.

Payment via PayPal only, unless you're in Denver then you can pay cash in-person if you wish (slight discount because no fees). I will only ship to the address on your PayPal account. $20 for shipping/insurance within U.S. Anywhere else inquire and I'll look it up. I may not want to ship to certain locations or if anything seems suspicious.

Any questions, PM me.

This lens is like new in every respect with two exceptions:

-- I do not have the fancy lens pouch that came with it.

-- The front of the lens cap has some minor scratches and scuffs. Someone must have placed it front-face down on a rough surface during a shoot.

In every other way, it is like new perfect. It was used for a shoot or two and that's it.

It does come with original box and paperwork, but like I said no pouch and also no packing material if there was any (in other words, no styrofoam).

Please ignore micro dust in the pictures -- it is dry here and it seems impossible to get rid of every speck under the lights. The condition of everything but the cap is perfect. And even the cap looks worse in the picture that in person -- in most lighting you'll have to put the thing right up to your face to see any scratches.

Cap scuffed just a bit (looks MUCH better in real life):

Made in Japan:

Built-in hood:

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail + insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Contact me within 3 days of delivery if item is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

12-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Looking to go Instant pending PM.

Thanks