PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-x (with optional lens packs)

Asking Price
$305 AU (see below for lens options)

Item Location
Sydney (Australia)

Item Description
Pentax K-x with optional lenses (discount on buying camera with lenses)
Lens options:
18-55mm DA L kit zoom - $35 AU alone
50-200mm DA L kit telephoto - $85 AU alone
K-x body only - $305 AU alone

PRICE DROP ON ALL COMBOS!

Pentax K-x with one 18-55 lens
- $340 AU
Pentax K-x with one 50-200 lens - $380 AU
Pentax K-x with both lenses - $415

Australian buyers - if you buy the camera and both lenses, I will get it to you by Christmas - this is because I have a BIG express bag that I can put items all packed and padded into, but I'll not be using my giant express bag for just part of the package

These are both very good little lenses for kit lenses, and I'm not saying that because I am trying to sell them - I am always tempted to keep them simply because they are so small and light you can basically throw them in your pocket - and the 18-55 still does brilliant detail in landscapes with a nice wide view, while the 50-200 is really quite sharp even at 200mm and wide open - in fact I think it is pretty underrated in that it's sharp at that focal length, but weighs barely anything and is tiny, even fully extended - incredibly convenient for handheld telephoto work. If it doesn't sell at this price I'll simply keep it for when I need to pack light.

The K-x: We all know what a great camera it is - although not as good as the K-r, it is very nearly the same, and outperforms the more expensive K-7 at higher ISOs.
The camera itself is in great condition, with no cosmetic blemishes I can see, as you'll see in the photos. The sensor is clean and everything about the camera is in full working order. It does come with the manual and software etc., which I haven't photographed because I couldn't be bothered finding the stuff, but it's in my study and will be fetched out for the buyer.
What is NOT included: batteries for the camera, it needs 4 x AA. I find Energizer rechargables get about 800 shots out of it, including autofocus and play back - 2. a memory card (SD is needed) - 3. that lens mount cover pictured - a lens mount cover will be included if it is purchased without the lens, but not if it's purchased with one or both lenses, as the lens will simply be mounted to it

PM me or reply on here with any questions you may have - I'm here to help!

K-x body 1.jpg
K-x body 2.jpg
K-x body 3.jpg
K-x body 4.JPG
K-x body 5.jpg
K-x body 6.jpg
K-x body 7.jpg
Pentax K-x 0-both lenses p1.JPG
Pentax K-x 18-55 p1.jpg
Pentax K-x 50-200 p1.JPG

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$5 NSW, $10 Australia outside NSW - Worldwide $45-75 AU

Shipping Services
Australia

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if item is shown to have been in a condition significantly inferior to that described when it was sent.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 08-11-2012 at 04:34 AM.
01-03-2012, 04:19 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump - SIGNIFICANT price drop on all combinations of body and lenses.