Pentax-A SMC 35mm f2.0 f/2 EXC - Worldwide

Asking Price
$329

Item Location
Seattle, WA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax-A SMC 35mm f2.0

This item is one of many to be offered as part of a:

It is with a heavy heart that I find new homes for my beloved Pentax equipment. Health issues dictate that, realistically, most of this equipment will not be used by me again. I am keeping a small selection of items, but the vast majority of my collection will be sold and Pentax Forum members will have the first opportunity to purchase it, at fair prices. I take very good care of my equipment. In fact some of it must be considered New Old Stock as I received some of it new, in liew of payment, in exchange for helping a metro camera store move locations many years ago.
Worldwide shipping is available to Pentax Forum members with good feedback ratings.
7 day return policy on all items and 10 day return policy for overseas buyers (see full return policy terms, below). I do not profit from shipping/handling. Your shipping will be the actual USPS rates to your address. If you would like a shipping quote, please PM me, but due to the amount of equipment to be listed I would ask that you do so only if you are serious.

Pentax-A SMC 35mm f2.0 with original caps

DESCRIPTION
Best Quotes: "and I still will carry the 35 when I want to go with only one fast lens, . . . I love it.
&
"have been very happy. Even have one. . .shot directly into the sun, and no flare is evident.

This lens is highly sought after due to it's extraordinary "fast" aperture. On a Pentax DSLR it becomes a 45mm f2 (35mm equiv.) Convenient-to-use Pentax-A mount which adds support for matrix metering, shutter-priority and program operation As you can see, it is in Excellent Condition cosmetically, as well as optically and mechanically. Perfect Glass and finish, blades free no oil, lens cap is generic, rear is Pentax. As with any lens of this age, a few specs of internal dust cannot be ruled out. If/when Pentax offers a full frame DSLR, the value of full frame lenses like these will probably double overnight.

This lens is not offered terribly often. Once you put it on your camera, you'll understand WHY.

PRICE: $329, plus shipping.

Note: Compare prices anywhere to see how fairly this item is priced. If you find a nicer one for less, buy it.

Pentax Forums Rating page: Pentax-A 35mm F2 Reviews - A Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Bojidar Dimitrov's Pentax Page: http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/http://kmp.bdimitrov.de/lenses/primes/wide-angle/A35f2.html
Image galleries for this particular lens model:

Pentax Photo Gallery (45 images to compare): PENTAX : Select a PENTAX interchangeable lens camera or a lens model

Flickriver.com Flickriver: Searching for most interesting matching 'Pentax-A 35mm f2.0'

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy (10 days for overseas buyers)
Selling price (but not shipping) will be refunded if not 100% happy that the lens matches the description. Buyer pays return shipping. Items are described accurately and photos are intended to show you what you are getting, very well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-12-11 at 11:15 ----------

SOLD to the gentleman in Maryland.