PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Lensbaby V 2.0 for Pentax with magnetic f-stops

Asking Price
see description

Item Location
Seattle, WA (United States)

Item Description
Lensbaby 2.0 for Pentax K with magnetic apertures, Like New!

This item is one of many to be offered as part of a:

See all my items currently available listed here: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/search.php?searchid=5491588

It is with a heavy heart that I find new homes for my beloved Pentax equipment. Health issues dictate that, realistically, most of this equipment will not be used by me again. I am keeping a small selection of items, but the vast majority of my collection will be sold and Pentax Forum members will have the first opportunity to purchase it, at fair prices. I take very good care of my equipment. In fact some of it must be considered New Old Stock as I received some of it new, in liew of payment, in exchange for helping a metro camera store move locations many years ago.

Worldwide shipping is available to Pentax Forum members with good feedback ratings.

7 day return policy on all items and 10 day return policy for overseas buyers (see full return policy terms, below). I do not profit from shipping/handling. Your shipping will be the actual USPS rates to your address. If you would like a shipping quote, please PM me, but due to the amount of equipment to be listed I would ask that you do so only if you are serious.

Lensbaby 2.0 for Pentax K with magnetic apertures, Like New!

DESCRIPTION
Looking for new photographic challenges? Lensbaby 2.0, was invented by Craig Strong, to give the feel of Holga cameras. The Lensbaby 2.0 is a upgraded version of the first lensbaby, main upgrade is the Optics. The aperture disk system also got revised, and is now held in place by magnets. It features an accordion style body, and the lens can be shifted and tilted in any direction. The lens comes with 4 different aperture discs, that is held in place by magnets. One of the key features is the control you have over what`s in focus in your pictures. The focal length is approximately 50mm.

Although there have been other Lensbaby models introduced, some people prefer the Lensbaby 2.0, like this guy who wanted his back and was willing to trade his Muse: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/118350-sale-sold-i-miss-my-len...worldwide.html
PRICE: $109, plus shipping.

How to use a Lensbaby (Official Video)

Image galleries for this particular lens model:
Flickriver images tagged with lensbaby 2.0: Flickriver: Most interesting photos tagged with lensbaby 2.0

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return Policy:
7 day return policy (10 days for overseas buyers)
Selling price (but not shipping) will be refunded if not 100% happy that the lens matches the description. Buyer pays return shipping. Items are described accurately and photos are intended to show you what you are getting, very well. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Retired Pentaxian; 12-16-2011 at 08:28 AM.
12-16-2011, 08:29 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump: Price reduction for your LBA Friday!
12-17-2011, 10:04 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
PMs in progress.....
12-18-2011, 04:39 AM   #4
smf
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
glitch

The link which is supposed to take viewers to other items the original poster is offering for sale at Pentaxforums.com did not work for me minutes ago.

12-19-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Original Poster
The Lensbaby is sold, pending meet-up, to the gentleman from Columbia City.
12-19-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Thanks so much RP! T'was a delight to get to chat with you (and pet the pups). One of the great perks of the Pentax community - generous, interesting people