PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Panasonic GF-3 µ43 body

Asking Price

Item Location
Portland, OR (United States)

Item Description
$220 for body with box and all original materials
$310 for body with Panasonic 14-42 kit lens, plus box and materials (no box/materials for the lens as it comes from a kit).

I'm the first/only owner of all parts.

The body is black, has about 1000 actuations (I can't seem to find shutter count in the exif data, but my library shows 841 photos from the GF3, minus a few dozen that were deleted in camera). Purchased from Panasonic USA in early November. Original Panasonic USA receipt will be included with sale, all warranty cards are left blank. No cosmetic or functional issues whatsoever.

The 14-42 lens was used for about 10 minutes total. It is like new. Includes hood and both caps.

This body works well with my PL25/1.4 without making rattlesnake sounds in bright light.

The other great thing about the GF3 is the fast focus speed, using a double sampling rate to lock-on in a hurry.

I've been using this as my second body and have decided I'd prefer a second body with a hot shoe. If you want compact, the GF3 is for you.

Trade offers are welcome, but not likely unless your terms are also reasonable. I'm interested in bodies with a hot shoe.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
10 to USA, generally 25 abroad

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns within 5 days for condition not as stated. No returns for change of heart.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!