PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Sigma 10-20 EXDC $275 for sale

Asking Price
$275.00

Item Location
Bristol, Vt (United States)

Item Description
Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6 EXDC serial number 2104934. Bought to use for interior views formy business; maybe used it twice. My wife wants to reduce clutter, so I'm trying to cooperate with my toys. I don't know how to accept Paypal payments. It would be nice if some one could point me in the right direction with it. I've looked at the lens reviews in the forums and this lens gets high marks. It does not appear unsharp or soft to me.
I haven't taken any pictures of it. Lens, case, manual, and tiffen 77 uv filter. If your are interested I think $275 is fair for what was new a $450+lens.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
usps,ups,fedex

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No marks apparent anywhere,always had filter on. Good and sharp on my 20D. I don't know what to tell anyone about how it will work on their camera. I'd rather not ship it if you don't think you want it. Had it two years or so; don't imagine there is any warranty available.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

12-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (95%)
Well, if it's still available, let me know since i am interested. Thanks.
12-19-2011, 05:14 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Waiting

I'll have to get back to people tomorrow early. I need to see if the first person I messaged with is interested or not. I have the lens, original caps front and rear, manual, case, and tiffen uv filter. No Box. Can't remember what happened to the receipt as it was a couple of years ago.
12-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Adding up to the queue
Let me know if the lens is still available

12-19-2011, 09:49 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold pending shipping

The lens I listed is sold once the shipping is figured out. I do have paypal, I just didn't understand how to take payments. I didn't care for the gentleman above's tone in his pm's and his profile shows nothing about him. Not feeling great about my first time being slurred on the internet, I declined to sell to him. The buyer was kind enough to advise me about paypal so we could complete this deal. I've been asked if I want the above posts deleted. I think not. Let them stand. Let's just be careful how we treat each other. Hope he finds that lens somewhere else.