Adobe Lightroom 3

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Adobe Lightroom 3

Asking Price

Item Location
Portland, OR (United States)

Item Description
I bought Lightroom 3 on Black Friday. I've tried it and I don't love it. In fact, I prefer my old process.

This is the full version. This is NOT the academic version. It is called "Adobe Lightroom 3", but it starts up saying "Adobe Lightroom 3.5".

$100 for the key with the box delivered to your USA address.

I had originally posted this with the option to receive only the key, but the moderator team removed my posting citing the terms of use which requires the sale of a physical object. So now you have to get the box, no discount available for receiving only the key. As a convenience, I can send you the key shortly after purchase and you can download here 110MB and use the software while waiting for the box to arrive by mail.

I will delete my copy. You will get the one and only license. I'm not interested in cheating the system, you can sleep soundly with a clean conscience.

I believe that transferring the license is simply a matter of giving you the key. If, however, that is not the case, then the Adobe transfer method is provided here: Transfer an Adobe product license. If necessary, I will do all the crazy paperwork as provided to transfer the license.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included in price

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Aegon; 12-20-2011 at 11:16 AM.
12-20-2011, 01:13 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
pm sent