Item for Sale
Pentax K-7 Body

Asking Price
$450

Item Location
Maryland (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K-7 DSLR - $450 Sale Pending

For your consideration is one Pentax K-7 DSLR camera. I am clearing out some of my digital camera bodies due to the fact that I end up using my K-5 most of the time. The camera is in used but good condition. There are two spots with paint wear (corner near the “P” on the front nameplate and on the back-left near the strap lug – both shown in photos.) There are a few superficial scratches on the back LCD which are not visible when in use. Everything else is good and the camera does its job just as it should. Shutter actuations are about 18,421 (still lots of life!) It doesn’t get the credit that its newer brother the K-5 gets, but it is still a great camera and on some would consider it more reliable. Box and all original contents are included. Power adapter has a piece of Velcro on the back used to mount on wall. Original battery and a third party battery are included (third party battery is starting to lose its ability to hold a charge but still works in a pinch.) Let me know if you have any questions.

US Shipping is included and Canada is $20. All paypal fees are included.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
INCLUDED

Shipping Services
Priority USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted up to five days after receipt if not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by sunny16; 12-28-2011 at 07:23 PM.
12-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump for a great camera and a price reduction! $450 INCLUDES priority shipping and all paypal fees.