PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron Adaptall BBAR MC 140F 1.4x and 01F 2x - $130 OBO

Asking Price
$130 OBO

Item Location
Twin Cities (United States)

Item Description

Tamron Adaptall BBAR MC Teleconverters - 1.4x 140F and 2x 01F - sold as a pair - $130 OBO

I received these teleconverters as part of the Tamron 300mm F2.8 lens I recently purchased from another forum member. I already have a set of the PZ-AF 1.4x and 2x teleconverters so am passing these on to recoup some of my purchase cost. Both of these are in excellent to mint condition, neither shows any sign of use. The glass is flawless with no marks or blemishes on either of the front or rear elements.

These are Adaptall mount, and both come with original Adaptall front and rear caps. No adapter for K or other mounts are included with this sale. I will only break up this pair if the 2x Teleconverter is sold first (if broken, pricing is $100 for the 1.4x and $40 for the 2x). Here is a photo of the pair of TCs (more photos upon request):

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Included (US) PM me for international quote

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Items are being sold as described, refunds will only be provided if found to be not as described. I ship fully insured to cover both myself and the buyer, regardless of item price! Along with positive feedback here I also sell on ebay under the same username with over 400 positive transactions and 100% rating.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-27-11 at 08:37 AM ----------

Sold to Member Panoguy!