Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-M 135mm f3.5 EXC+ WORLDWIDE

Asking Price
see description

Item Location
Kearney, Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
SMC Pentax-M 135mm f3.5

Photos coming, but just look for at a new one an imagine needing a magnifying glass to see ANY signs of previous use. You will love this lens and I wish I could be there to see your face as you open the box. : )

I love the Pentax-M series lenses for their combination of pre-plastic build quality, combined with a compact size and lightweight. This will give you near-200mm (35mm equiv.) on a APS-C sensor (Pentax DSLR). If you have been shooting zooms, you will love the PRIME performance of this lens. Includes original caps. This lens has a convenient built-in hood (slips out and back).

Some quotes about this lens:

QuoteQuote:
Nick. - . . . an excellent lens, sharp and easy to use. It gives good results, even when used with close-up accessories.. . .

Richard G. Brennan - . . . Tiny thing, and very inexpensive - but sharp as a tack.

David Viles -. . . an excellent lens. It is very sharp and . . . very compact

William in Utah - . . . small, good feel, nice built in hood, and very sharp.

Bob S. - It's a good lens. Sharp, compact, and well built.
This lens is in superb optical and mechanical condition, as well as cosmetics. If you can find a nicer copy, buy it. If you want a lesser copy for less you can find them too.

This lens comes with an old beat-up case which looks bad on the outside, but nice on the inside. It has certainly done its job in protecting the lens.

I will be happy to ship worldwide. Contact me for a shipping quote. I can ship anywhere for actual cost (your choice: fast or cheap shipping).

See a sample of images taken with this fine lens in the Pentax Photo Gallery at this link:PENTAX : Select a PENTAX interchangeable lens camera or a lens model

Pentax Forums lens review page: Pentax-M 135mm F3.5 Reviews - M Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

$59, plus shipping

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 01-28-2012 at 07:33 PM.
01-28-2012, 07:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
Have another item to pay for, so price slashed to $59 plus shipping.
Maybe for a limited time. Will ship worldwide.
01-28-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 26 (100%)
My hat to you, those photos are beautiful!
01-29-2012, 06:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
Bump for a fellow Nebraskan, and a top notch 135mm. I've used this and it is extremely sharp. The M lenses make beautiful photos with their "cooler" colors.

01-30-2012, 12:43 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 50 (100%)
PM sent
01-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
SOLD to the gentleman in Wisconsin (even though they beat the pants off the Cornhuskers in Football this past fall. I enjoyed the stadium's rendition of "Sweet Caroline" so decided to go ahead with the sale.)