Leica d-lux 4

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LEICA D-LUX 4

Asking Price

Item Location
Kansas City (United States)

Item Description
Great condition LEICA D-LUX 4 with extra for sale.
This is a fully function LEICA D-LUX 4 digital camera in very good condition.
I used it for a while and picture image is excellent in any way. Sometimes even better than Pentax K-5 (Depend on what type of the lens I am using).
Comes with extra battery and extra battery charger (both GENUINE LEICA), it will be very useful when travel.
The accessories are AV cable, USB cable, 2 batteries and original battery cases, 2 chargers, instruction book, my point of view book, neck strap, wrist strap, software CD, and a little cable which I think is for the lens cap connect to camera body (I never open it, so I am not sure what that is, you can see in photo number 2 below the AV and USB cable). Everything will pack in the original package and shipped to you. (No memory card. You have to buy your own)
I took 27 photos and a video to show you detail and menu of this camera (just to show you everything works). Just click the links list below.
Leica D-LUX 4 - a set on Flickr
Please check the photos and video very carefully and make sure you want to buy this camera because this sale is FINAL, NO RETURN. You will receive everything in the photos except the Walmart bear and the little doll.
As you can see in the last picture, I already packed and sealed the camera, no combine shipping with any other items I listed.
Shipping fee included insurance and good for continental US buyer only. International buyer must accept USPS Express service with insurance.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
NO RETURN.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by alanjoke; 10-18-2014 at 10:30 PM.