PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Really Right Stuff plate for K10D or K20D

Asking Price
43 40

Item Location
North Carolina (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a moderately used copy of the Really Right Stuff BK10D, the conventional (non-L) mounting plate for the K10D and K20D bodies, for use with RRS and other Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release systems. I am the original owner; I purchased this from RRS in mid-2011.

As with all RRS gear this is precision machined to tight tolerances. It fits as though it were custom made for the K10D/K20D ... because it is! No cork; it is an all-metal plate that gives a reassuringly solid connection with the camera.

I am selling mine because I have acquired the RRS L-plate for this camera. Please note the model; this is for the K10D or K20D without battery grip. I have only used it with an RRS clamp, so I am not certain about compatibility with other Arca-Swiss type clamps. If it doesn't fit properly with your clamp, return it for a full refund (you pay return shipping).

$43 40 includes PayPal fee and Priority Mail shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Return for full refund within 7 days of receipt, you pay return shipping. Will issue refund immediately if you have good Marketplace feedback.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K10D  Photo 

Last edited by baro-nite; 01-11-2012 at 09:53 AM. Reason: price drop
01-06-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump time.

If you use a tripod but haven't used a quick-release system before, you're missing out. You get a solid connection between camera and tripod, reducing one source of vibration, and also better security -- no flopping around because of a loose tripod mount screw. And the increased ease of attaching and removing the camera from the tripod is more than just convenient -- you will no longer be tempted to carry the tripod with camera attached, a no-no but one I suspect most of us have done before.
01-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
'Nuther bump, and price drop.

Ever used a quick-release tripod mount? I can remember doing it the old way, fussing with the screw to get it into the camera, then cranking it down to keep the camera from sliding around too much. Takes a lot of time, and the connection isn't that solid. I'll never go back -- a well-made, Arca-Swiss-type quick release system is so much better and easier to use. And RRS is one of the best.
01-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Still available, still the Really Right Stuff for mounting your K10D or K20D to an Arca-Swiss compatible head. Make me an offer.

01-17-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
Banned

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
How about 40 bucks? LOL - PM Sent

Thanks

Al
01-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Item is sold, thanks for looking!