PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax F 1.7X Autofocus Adapter SMC

Asking Price
$450.00 USD net to me + fees

Item Location
Utah (United States)

Item Description
This is a great copy of the F 1.7X Autofocus adapter, I am the original owner. I take great care of my photographic equipment and this is in tip top shape. The glass is flawless, no marks on the barrel, front and rear caps included, soft case, original box and papers.
The official statements say autofocus works with f2.8 or faster but in ideal light you can achieve autofocus between f4.5-5.6 (I did with my tamron adaptall 2 300mm f2.8). There is minimal if any image degradation with this teleconverter and you can add the benefit of autofocus to older lenses.
I am selling this to fund other purchases, this was parked on my tamron I mentioned above but since selling it in pursuit of a longer lens this TC is not getting enough use from me.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$10.00-15.00

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns.

Amazon Payments, No Fees!!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (98%)
Original Poster
Adapter sold & shipped......now what did I do with the tracking info...?