PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Manfrotto 3265 Joystick Ball Head

Asking Price
$70 USD

Item Location
Antioch, CA (United States)

Item Description
This is the fastest tripod head i've ever used, simply squeeze the pistol grip while tilting the head ANYWHERE along a 180 degree hemisphere, let go, and shoot. For pure simplicity and quick adjustment, this is a winner.

It is made of strong cast aluminum with a tension knob to tighten the hand grip. Comes with a quick release plate. There is a built in bubble level. The QR lock on the head also has a safety latch to prevent accidental release. Rated for 5.5lbs max weight.

I have two complete tripod setups and only need one, so am selling this one. There are a few paint chips and cosmetic scratches as would be expected from typical use. 100% functional with no issues.

here is a review, not mine, but well written.
Manfrotto 222 (Bogen 3265) Grip Action Ball Head - A Product Review for Nikonians.org

more info from amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/BOGEN-ACTION-QUICK-RELEASE-PLATE/dp/B00006I533

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No, but i bought it and legs from someone who had never used it, so it was mint when i got it.

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
$6

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
will accept return if product is not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by mikeSF; 02-27-2013 at 03:31 PM.
01-06-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 19 (100%)
Original Poster
SOLD to a man in a hat!