Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-07-2012, 04:37 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
K200D, plus battery grip + entire kit (lens, shutter cable, boxes & all)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K200D, plus battery grip + entire kit (lens, shutter cable, boxes & all)

Asking Price
$330 AU (free Express post Australia)

Item Location
Sydney (Australia)

Item Description
This K200D comes with a good amount of stuff to get someone started, I'm thinking particularly people who have found this forum but haven't got their dSLR yet, or people with kids or friends that they want to introduce to photography, and of course want them to be Pentaxians. Alternatively it could just be a good back up camera, remembering these little beauties are weather sealed.

Something that is not pictured because I forgot to photograph it but it DOES include is a cable shutter release, great for landscapes etc - that's why I think it's a good kit with everything you need to really get you going, or good as a backup for someone with a K-r, K-5, K-7 etc.

It includes all its original boxes and everything, even for the genuine Pentax battery grip (not a Hong Kong knock off, they're about $160 new!)

Just see the photos for everything other than the cable release - shutter count is 8300 and everything about it works perfectly. I tested the function of just about everything, including of course the shutter button on the vertical grip.

I will split it up if you really want, prices to be determined on request.

Unfortunately, international shipping is going to be high with all these boxes etc., so I am really thinking an Australian buyer would be best off (free express shipping) but happy to ship worldwide if you wish, I'll even look at discarding some of the excess weight (boxes, manuals etc) if you'd like me to ship to you at a lower cost.

K200D p1.jpg
K200D p2.jpg
K200D p3.jpg
K200D p4.JPG

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have at all.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free express in Australia, $50-80 worldwide (PM me with country to get exact)

Shipping Services
Australia Post (Express in Aus)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned within 10 days if it shown to have been in a condition significantly inferior to that described before it was sent.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Quazimoto; 08-11-2012 at 04:34 AM.
01-22-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM'ed with a few questions
01-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 59 (100%)
Pm sent.