PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
18-55 Kit Lens

Asking Price
$150

Item Location
Germany/APO (United States)

Item Description
I am in possession of two (2) of these lenses, one each that came with my K-7, and then my K-5. Since I have built up my lens inventory, I am no longer in need of them as their FL's have become redundant for me. If you had yours damaged/lost/don't have the WR version, here's a great opportunity.

$150 - The first is absolutely *Mint* condition - it came with my K-5 and I have never even taken it out of the box.

*SOLD* - The second I got when I bought my K-7 and it is in *Like New* condition. I just examined it and was unable to find anything regarding nicks, scratches, etc. Used it when I first got my K-7, but now it has been just collecting dust and I'd like for someone else to give it a better employment.

Again, these are both the Weather Resistant version, and both will come with both caps (rear and front) and original petal hood.

With regard to shipping, I have the best of both worlds since I am stationed in Germany via the military. Living in Germany I have access to the German Post, as well as the USPS Priority Mail (just add about 3 days to cross the pond, but same priority mail shipping price regardless).

Thank you for stopping by.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS/Deutsche Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
15 Day Return Guarantee with Full Refund

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Heie; 01-13-2012 at 01:16 PM.
01-13-2012, 01:18 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
Used 18-55 has been sold. Mint, unused 18-55 WR still available.

Happy MLK Weekend

-Heie