PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SF1n and F35-70mm, both like new, with extras

Asking Price
75 CND

Item Location
Quebec city (Canada)

Item Description
I am listing a SF1n and F35-70 that I got as part of a package. As you will see from the pictures, the camera and lens are cosmetically perfect. I would have listed them as mint if I had the original packaging : I do have the manuals, only the store box is missing. The package looks like a collector's dream come true

the 35-70 is a little gem of a lens, as can be read on its review page here:

Pentax-F 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 Reviews - F Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Rarely will you see such a lens rated at 8,68 / 10. It is amazingly small (many primes are larger) and light (5 cm, 235g). The lens is well regarded for its macro capabilities and is also extremely sharp.

The camera body is also perfect (there is even still the protective plastic sticker underneath). The eyecup and flash hotshoe covers are included. The camera has a working battery inside. Everything functions as it should. It comes with a semi-hard leather case that looks like it has never been used, it seems completely new. For those who might wonder, the SF1n is an AF body with electronic controls and displays, and advanced features.

Both lens and body come with original caps. I also include three rolls of Kodak MAX ISO 400 and one roll of Ecktachrome ISO 100 36 frames film. The manuals are included in English and French.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I can consider a split-up of the package, but it would come at a small price... I'd prefer to sell everything together.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Depends on location and required speed

Shipping Services
Canada post, others on request

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
To be discussed if items not as advertized

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-12-12 at 01:01 PM ----------

The kit is sold. That was fast!