PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tenpa 1.36x magnifying eyepiece

Asking Price
$37 shipped to U.S.

Item Location
Denver, CO (United States)

Item Description
Tenpa 1.36x magnifying eyepiece for all Pentax DSLR models.

Slightly used, had it a few months, decided it is not for me. Excellent condition: no wear, no scratches. Rubber bits probably have hair and dust on them -- it is that type of rubber that just grabs onto stray fibers like glue -- have to use sticky tape or rinse them in water to get them clean, but will quickly pick up hairs, etc in no time.

At some point in time, Tenpa must have redesigned this thing -- in older reviews I see people talking about tightening screws and so forth. There are no screws, it just pops on and off like the normal eyepiece (except it sticks out much farther). I also see reference to a protective carrying case, but I received no such thing when I bought it new. It does have a cap for the camera-side when it is not attached. Can be used with a small rubber cup or larger light-blocking cup (this also will block your view of the back screen somewhat).

So, comes with:

-- the eyepiece itself (glass & metal)

-- plastic holder that it screws into and attaches to viewfinder (Pentax-specific)

-- cap for one side (the other side is the eye side, guess they figure that will be exposed anyway)

-- small and large rubber eyecups that fit over the eyepiece (small one isn't a cup at all)

-- instructions (useless -- look at their website instead)

-- original box

One warning: don't screw the eyepiece into the holder while the holder is attached to your camera. I cracked my K-7 viewfinder this way by stressing it to much (you have to unscrew the eyepiece in order to switch the rubber cups and I was trying each one).

$37 shipped to U.S. destinations, payment via PayPal. Package MUST be shipped to listed address on your PayPal account.

I can post pictures if desired, but I think there are a few that were asking about this, so probably know what they want already.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if not as described (contact within 3 days of delivery).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

01-21-2012, 01:45 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Pm sent
01-21-2012, 08:21 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 63 (100%)
Original Poster
SOLD, pending completion of transaction.
01-22-2012, 10:59 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Payment sent