Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-22-2012, 07:33 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 186 (100%)
Tamron 1.4x AF Teleconverter Ex++, Kenko Tele-converter Pz-AF 2X Teleplus MC 4 BN

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 1.4x AF Teleconverter Ex++, Kenko Tele-converter Pz-AF 2X Teleplus MC 4 BN

Asking Price
See individual prices

Item Location
NJ/PA (United States)

Item Description
I am selling Tamron 1.4x AF Teleconverter Ex++, Kenko Tele-Converter Pz-AF 2X Teleplus MC 4 Brand New.

Both works with my Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 USM Lens. I am unemployed and need to raise some cash for car payments.

I need the funds and I do not use the 200mm+ right now.

1. Tamron 1.4x AF Tele-converter in Excellent condition. Comes with front and rear caps. AF is fast, no fungus in the glass. I use it in my Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 USM Lens for my son's soccer games and it works flawless. Asking $190 + shipping.

2. Kenko Tele-Converter Pz-AF 2X Teleplus MC 4 Brand New. Comes with Box, instruction manuals, front and rear caps. I mounted it once in my Sigma 70-200mm 2.8 USM Lens and the SDM AF systems works as expected. Then, I put it back in the box and back to the closet. Asking $90 + Shipping.

Pictures coming soon.

I will respond in the order of PMs as always. However, if you are buying more than one item from me, this will improve the chance to buy and get combined shipping as well plus a better price. (Try ME!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
$6.95 CONUS each or both

Shipping Services
USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
International buyer, please PM me for shipping quote.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-22-2012 at 11:14 PM ----------

Sold, pending shipping,
I will update the tread once it is completed.

Thanks,