PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP DI 90mm 1:2.8 Macro in Excellent condition

Asking Price
$320

Item Location
NJ/PA (United States)

Item Description
I am selling my cherished Tamron SP DI 90mm 1:2.8 Macro in Excellent condition Model 272E

The lens is in excellent condition, free of fungus or scratches in the glass or oil in the blades.

I have used the Vivitar S1 105mm 2.8, and the Lester Dine 105mm as well as the Sigma 105mm 2.8 AF and this one does not let me down. I do not do much Macro work this days, since Macro work requires a lot of Manual Focus. Due to my eye condition, I can see very well for this type of work.

The lens comes with the original Leather like pouch, fronmt and rear caps as well as the original hood.

Pictures coming soon.

I will respond in the order of PMs as always. However, if you are buying more than one item from me, this will improve the chance to buy and get combined shipping as well plus a better price. (Try ME!)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (Elaborate Below)

Shipping Charge
$7.95 CONUS

Shipping Services
USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
International buyers, please PM for a shipping quote.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 01-23-2012 at 09:20 PM ----------

Sold Pending shipping. I will update the tread once completed.
Thanks,