PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Panasonic micro-4/3 outfit

Asking Price
$725

Item Location
West Virginia (United States)

Item Description
This micro-4/3 outfit consists of a Panasonic GH1 body and two lenses, the 14-45mm zoom (not the kit 14-42 zoom, this is a better lens) and the 45-200mm zoom, plus an extra Panasonic battery. I am the original owner of the body but not of the lenses; both lenses were bought from Fred Miranda forum members. I have the CD, manual, cables, original box, etc. for the body. For the lenses, I have both caps and hoods for each and the pouch for the 14-45.

All items are in excellent condition, the only signs of use being a few (two or three) very fine scratches on the screen. They're about a millimeter long, very light, and I wasn't able to get them to show in a photo. They're not visible at all when the screen is on.

This is a nice little setup that is capable of some very fine photographs. It's compactness makes it ideal for travel, and the articulating screen is a useful feature. I don't use it much because I just don't like switching back and forth between two different systems. Pentax gear is compact enough for me, and I find I'd just rather stick to that.

I want to sell the package as a whole, not split it up. The price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the US by Priority Mail or UPS, your choice. More photos are available on request.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included within US

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described, notify me within three days to return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dshombert; 02-16-2014 at 11:28 AM.
01-30-2012, 02:31 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Is the GH1 hacked?
01-30-2012, 08:39 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 67 (100%)
Original Poster
No, not hacked. I'm not even sure if it's hackable -- I understand (sort of) what that's all about, improving the video capabilities, but I never had any interest in video and never pursued it. The serial number is WE9LD002182, for those who are interested. Purchased in July of 2010.
01-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
They are all hackable now.

02-02-2012, 05:54 AM   #5
cWj

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Only available as a complete set?