PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-r Body(Black) in original box + extra battery and AA adapter

Asking Price
$500.00 U.S. OBO

Item Location
Nashville, Tennessee (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is my Pentax K-r Camera. I am selling the body only, it does not come with any lenses. I purchased a K-5 this Christmas and this has just been sitting un-used since then. Since i still have a Pentax body i will be keeping all my lenses. This camera is in excellent condition mechanically and cosmetically. I always take pride in my stuff and this camera was no exception. It doesnt have a mark on it anywhere. It is physically perfect!! I bought this K-r last March on ebay. It has plenty of life left in it. It had a screen protector on it from day one. I removed the protector so that i could take a pic to show that the screen is in perfect condition. I am including a new glass LCD protector with the sale. Also included is all the original paperwork, the manual, original disks, 2 batteries, battery charger, AA battery cartridge, USB cord, and neck strap. Just add your own lenses and you are all set. If you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

I am fairly new to the market place. I have made 3 purchases so far but this is my first sale. I am an established seller on Ebay though. I currently have over 1000 positive feedbacks. You can look me up, my seller name is "name-brand-designer-discounts" and i currently have the camera for sale there too.

I am open to interesting trades. Things i would be really interested in would be Fisheyes, Super Wide Angles, Flashes, and Tripods.

I deal in designer clothing. Check out my Ebay store. If i have something in my store that i can throw in with the camera to make a deal let me know.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free Shipping

Shipping Services
US Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
If this camera is not exactly as i described it i will gladly give you a full refund minus the original shipping charges. Buyer must pay for the return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

02-02-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
K-R Body

Hi, can you tell me how many shutter actuations the camera has?
Thanks,
Ron
02-02-2012, 05:34 AM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by rbefly Quote
Hi, can you tell me how many shutter actuations the camera has?
Thanks,
Ron
I guess i could have put that in there. I just ran it at myshuttercount.com and it is at exactly 7,855.
02-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #4

Original Poster
Sold!