PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K10d body with extas

Asking Price
$225 USD

Item Location
Mechanicsburg, PA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax K10d body. Bought new in 2007. About 18,170 shutter activations. This camera is in very good condition. The only blemish worth noting is a slight (about 1/8") chunk of rubber missing from the eye cup. The camera will be shipped in its original box with all original contents (cables, strap, software, manual, etc.). In addition, I will include two extra batteries (one Pentax, and one a Minolta NP-400); all three batteries are in good condition. Also included are:

the Magic Lantern Guide for the K10d;
a Pentax LL-80AF focusing screen (Rule of Thirds);
3 Hoodman Hoodskins for the LCD; and,
a pair of charging plates for the batteries that fit a Delkin Dual Universal Charger.

$225 takes everything. I live near Harrisburg, PA. If you are within 30 miles or so of that city, I'll deliver the equipment personally with no shipping charge. If I have to ship it, I'll ship it within the continental USA for $15. For anywhere else, I'd have to check on shipping charges and get back to you. My preferred form of payment is Paypal, but I am willing to process a check if you don't mind waiting until it clears for me to ship.

If you want to see pictures taken with the camera, most of the post-2007 photos that are at this site: Travel Pics by Mike & Pam
were taken with the K10d (all underwater photos were taken with a Pentax Optio S40, and there are a few others that were taken with either Olympus 770, a Pentax k2000, or a Canon point & shoot). If you want more info, or pictures of the camera or shot with the camera send me a pm.
I recently acquired a K-5 and don't plan on keeping two cameras.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 in continental USA

Shipping Services
UPS, preferred

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy, ONLY if the item is not as described, buyer to pay return postage.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by mechmike10; 03-27-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Added photos, removed item, changed price
02-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 13 (100%)
I have a spare eye cup. If you want it... PM me!

Dave
02-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #3

Original Poster
Partial sale

I have sold the Katzeye focus screen. I will sell the camera body and the remaining items for $250 USD plus shipping as outlined in the original post.
03-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #4

Original Poster
Price drop

$225 plus shipping takes everything in the original post but the Katzeye screen, which has bee sold.

04-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Whoops. Forgot this part. PM sent.