Item for Sale
Pentax K 55 1.8; Pentax F 35-70; extension tubes

Asking Price
please read entry

Item Location
Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada)

Item Description
Pentax SMC-F 35-70 macro zoom lens, f3.5

Made in Japan, serial # 1517637. Glass in very good shape, no scratches on the front &back or haze in any elements - some of the usual dust inside.

This lens is sharp, with nice colours and contrast. It gets good reviews on PentaxForums- SMC Pentax-F 35-70mm F3.5-4.5 Reviews - F Zoom Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Autofocus, auto aperture setting as well as manual aperture ring, macro at the 70mmm end.

Aperture blades are snappy and responsive, with no oil. Comes with front & back Pentax caps. The body is in good shape with the usual minor aging. This was one of those gray plastic F lenses, but a good one. No cracks in the plastic. It’s perfect for when you want a small walk-around lens that you can also take to those dodgy areas where you won’t take your really expensive glass.

I’ve checked on ebay in the completed listings and this lense has gone from 40 to 70dollars. I’m selling it for $45 because I paid 50 for it. I’ll pack carefully.

$45 plus shipping with Canada Post from B3T 2A6: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1

Vivitar Automatic Extension Tubes AT-22 for Pentax P/K mount

Three metal auto extension tubes in great shape: 12mm, 20mm and 36mm tubes.
NOTE: I have found the original Vivitar case that the tubes come in, so will include that. Sorry, the case isn't in the photo.

$25 plus shipping with Canada Post from B3T 2A6: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1

Pentax K 55mm f1.8 in great condition, P/K bayonet mount -SOLD

This is the Pentax SMC K version – after the super/smc takumars, and before the Pentax M and A lines. It is a bayonet mount, manualfocus and aperture.

A great lens with sharp details, nice colours &contrast. Smooth smooth smooth focus ring, great for video.

Great reviews on Pentax Forums - SMC Pentax 55mm F1.8 Reviews - K Prime Lenses - Pentax Lens Reviews & Lens Database

Made in Japan, serial # 1138040. Glass in very good shape, no scratches on the front & back or haze in any elements - some of the usual dust inside. On the front is what looks to be a very small cleaning mark, but you have to look for it. I can’ts ee it in any photos I’ve taken with the lens – I shot a quick pic of my cat so you can see for yourself (1600 iso; 1/100th of a second; f1.8)

Aperture blades are snappy and responsive, with no oil. Comes with front & back caps, although the front one is generic. The body is in great shape with the usual minor aging – some paint wear on the edges of the aperture ring.

I’ve checked on ebay in the completed listings and this lense has gone from 63 to 75 dollars. I’ve seen if here on PF for $75. I’m selling it for $65.

$65 plus shipping with Canada Post from B3T 2A6: http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/ap...execution=e1s1

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
see description

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
sold as is

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by skism; 11-24-2012 at 01:31 PM.
02-06-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM sent re: Pentax-F 35-70
02-06-2012, 03:30 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
PM too. Re: 35-70 mm...
02-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
Original Poster
These lenses are still available.

---------- Post added 02-07-12 at 10:25 AM ----------

The Pentax K 55 has sold. The Pentax F 35-70 and the extension tubes are still available.