SMC Pentax-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited

Asking Price

Item Location
Minneapolis, MN (United States) or Vancouver, BC (Canada) see description

Item Description
For sale is SMC Pentax-DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited. I have purchased the lens brand new 2 month ago on December 5, 2011. I have used it only once since then. I can not afford keeping another ~$500 lens which sees so little use.

I do have everything which came with the lens, including a leather lens bag, rear cap, front cap, box, manuals ...

I have purchased the lens as a "gift" in the US and have not registered it yet, so if you buy it from me you should be able to register it and enjoy the warranty.

Lens serial # is 9328851

I have tested it for back/front focusing. On my K5 the AF is spot on - no AF fine tuning needed.

Location: I am in Minneapolis, Minnesota right now and I'm heading West this week. If you live anywhere close to I-90 or I-94 between Minneapolis and Seattle I can deliver the lens to you in person My destination is Vancouver, BC, Canada.

For Canadian buyers: I will be in Canada (Vancouver, BC) by the end of this week (Feb 19) and I will ship from Canada to avoid customs delays.

Shipping cost: I have just mailed another lens for repair and it cost me $15.45 (this included insurance for ~$400 and delivery confirmation), if you don't want insurance, shipping will be $10.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
15 (including insurance)

Shipping Services
USPS/ Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
No return

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by vanyagor; 02-14-2012 at 02:38 AM.
02-07-2012, 08:58 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent from Canada.
02-07-2012, 11:20 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Glen Quote
PM sent from Canada.
pm replied
02-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
All pms replied.

Update and bump:
The lens is still available. I have uploaded a picture of the lens. A photo was shot with my K-5 and an Industar-61L/Z 2.8/50

Shipping details:
both for Canada and US $15 including insurance, $10 - without insurance

For Canadian buyers: I will be back in Canada by the end of the week. For those who are interested in local pick up: my location will be Vancouver, BC.

If you live along I-90 or I-94 between Minneapolis and Seattle, I can deliver the lens to you, when I'm driving back to Vancouver this week.