PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax red k-x

Asking Price
$400

Item Location
San Francisco (United States)

Item Description
Hi all I am selling my Red Pentax K-x with 18-55mm lens. I know there are a few K-x's for sale here but are three reasons you should buy mine:

1. It has just come back from Pentax Warranty repair where the e-dial has been replaced and everything checked out. The camera is working perfectly and that was the only problem I ever had with it.

2. However, if you do have issues, It comes with a transferable 5 year warranty that I bought when I got the camera. No charge to transfer either.

3. It only has 2600 activations.

Oh yes and one more reason: It is Red

If you are looking for a used digital slr I can think of no better choice than this. It is easy to use but has all the manual adjustments you would need. I find the info button is all I need to change the most used settings. That is other than Flash, ISO and White balance which have separate controls.

The only reason I am selling it is I bought a K-r from a forum member to tide me over until the k-x came back and decided on keeping the k-r.

Everything that came with the camera will be included and is shown in picture. Send me a private message if you have questions.

I am asking $400 including shipping in the lower 48 states and paypal fees. Open to reasonable offers. I will ship to Canada, Alaska and Hawaii but will not include shipping but will give you $10 toward the shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accept if condition not as stated

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!