Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 29 (100%)
Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter

Asking Price
$325

Item Location
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Item Description
For sale is a nice copy of the well reviewed (see the reviews on this site) Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro with Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter (roughly $30 brand new. This UV filter is in excellent condition).

Price - $325 (Paypal fees included) + Actual shipping cost. (PM for a quote if interested)

I bought this lens used, so I am not the original owner. I am selling it because I just don't use zooms as much as I do my primes. I definitely miss this lens for it's very nice IQ and the convenient normal/portrait range vs. zooms that end at 50mm. I don't have the lens box. It will come with the original lens hood, original rear cap, and a basic off-brand replacement front cap. Unfortunately I can't find the original front lens cap. You can see the condition of the lens in the photographs below. The rubber grips could probably use a little clean, as you can see it has a slightly lighter color in some of the grooves of the grip in the attached photographs. It takes a +3 adjustment on my K7. Autofocus works great. Aperture blades are nice and snappy. The glass is very clean and I can't detect any flaws or scratches on it anywhere. There is one super small speck of dust that is par for the course for any used lens. It certainly has no effect that I can see on the image quality. The IQ I have found to be very nice. I included a photo at 28mm f2.8 and at 75mm f2.8 to show that this copy appears quite sharp at both extremes when wide open. As always, stopping down improves sharpness even more. As for exterior condition, the lens is in good condition with no dings or scratches that I can find. There is no zoom creep on this copy unless you start shaking the lens up and down.

PS. For those who don't know, this lens is a full frame lens.

Fire me off a PM if you have any questions. Thanks,

Ryan

Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2980-2-.jpg Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2978-2-.jpg Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2976-2-.jpg Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2986-2-.jpg Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2955-2-.jpg Tamron SP AF 28-75mm f2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) Macro w/Kenko 67mm Pro1D UV filter-imgp2953-2-.jpg

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Buyer pays actual shipping cost. PM for estimate. Approximately $20 for Canada full insured, and $25 for Continental USA

Shipping Services
Canada Post

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I'm doing my best to describe the lens exactly as it is and the item will be sold with no return policy.

I prefer Paypal for payment, and require it with a verified account/address for all international buyers.

I will accept cash for a local pickup.

Other than the feedback on this site, you can also check my 100% feedback on Ebay under the username "Arrvon".

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-7  Photo 

Last edited by Arrvon; 02-19-2012 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Price Drop
02-16-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Franky, thanks for the heads up. I hadn't researched the prices over on Ebay. I would have appreciated a pm instead of a post on the sale thread though. I have not listed this price as 'firm', and it was chosen after I did a quick scan of some previous sold threads for this lens in the sold archive where it looked like quite a few started out at $350 or so. Also, the low profile UV filter included with the lens adds some value in my opinion (costs about $30 new).

Anyone looking for this lens feel free to fire me off a pm and we can discuss the price privately.

Thanks for looking!
02-19-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Price dropped to $325. Pm if interested and thanks for looking.