Item for Sale
Kata 3N-1 20 Backpack/Sling Bag

Asking Price
$65

Item Location
Utah (United States)

Item Description
Kata 3N-1 20 Camera Backpack/Sling bag
Mint. If you're not familiar with this bag, please see this link: 3N1-20 For DSLR W/mid-range Zoom Lens+ 3-4 Lenses+flash - DPS | Kata Bags
$65 + shipping

Bag can convert from a slig bag (left or right shoulder) to a backpack. Configurable compartments for your lenses of various sizes, etc. Top and side compartment for other items, rain cover, and several other nice features. Basically new condition. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
Fedex, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sale is final (unless something happens to the item in shipping), but if there are any problems I will of course work with the buyer to make sure everyone is happy.

I'm obviously new here, but I have a feedback rating of 100% over 85 transactions on ebay. I will do my best to communicate in a timely manner and ensure a friendly, positive transaction!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

02-19-2012, 07:14 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Can I put inside this bag:
2 pentax bodies + 50-135 attached and 3-5 primes + flash unit in the bottom compartment ?
Thank you for reply
02-19-2012, 09:39 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Looking at it closely, I'd be surprised if that wouldn't fit. It might be cozy, but it should work. I'm assuming 2 K-5 sized bodies, the 50-135 attached to one, with three larger primes, possibly more if they are limited pancake lenses, and an avg sized flash. Anyone else have this bag that can answer this question?
02-20-2012, 01:10 AM   #4

I have watched some reviews of 20 and 30 versions on youtube, but nobody used them for 2 dslrs... I know I can fit second body inside the top part, but do not want to...

02-20-2012, 04:18 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fLyIr Quote
I have watched some reviews of 20 and 30 versions on youtube, but nobody used them for 2 dslrs... I know I can fit second body inside the top part, but do not want to...
I did a quick re-arranging of the dividers and took this quick cell phone picture, which appears to easily fit a body with longer lens, 2nd body, some primes/other lenses in the lower three sections, and a flash unit. see picture below. The bag provides for access from either side, as well as from the front as shown. I didn't take too much time to line up the dividers evenly, but my pentax K-5 body fits in both areas noted pretty easily, The main area it fits with the 18-135 attached, with maybe 1 - 1 1/2 inches to spare for a longer lens. The divider in front of the lens would be for the flash unit, depending on size. I'm sure the dividers could be organized differently depending on your need. Hope this helps.Thanks
Attached Images

02-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #6

Wayne77, thank you so much for spending some time for this check... It is really helpful photo of inside part for two dslrs...