PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax UC-1 Premium Compact Film Camera

Asking Price
130 Shipped

Item Location
Waldorf, MD (United States)

Item Description
Large Format demands more of my money, so I need to let the less-oft-used 35mm stuff go. This listing is for the much-coveted, rare, and wonderful Pentax UC-1 compact camera.

The UC-1 is a compact 35mm fixed-lens camera, mounting not a zoom, but a 32mm f/3.5 SMC-Pentax prime lens. This is the smallest 35mm camera Pentax ever made. it fits in a pocket with ease, and travels anywhere. It features fully automatic focusing and exposure, and it is VERY accurate with both. It also corrects parallax in the viewfinder for close focusing.

Mine is an American market UC-1. I have no manuals or boxes for it. It is the champagne gold/chrome color, and time and use have left their mark on the finish, but other than that little bit of cosmetic tarnishing it is beautiful. This camera has been film tested with fresh film and batteries and works great!

These cameras sell for $140 and up on eBay, and I am asking a reasonable $130 shipped to reflect the condition of the finish and the lack of box or manuals. I am open to offers and questions, so please PM me with either!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE in USA, actual shipping minus $10 worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You have 7 days to inspect that the camera is as I have listed it. If you find I have listed it improperly, you may contact me within 7 days of receipt for a refund. You will pay return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!