Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 27 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Domke F-8 camera bag

For sale is a Domke F-8 camera bag. I bought it from KEH a few months ago along with another Domke bag for comparison, planning to return one of them. I waited too long and missed their 14 day return window. The bag is pretty much brand new. I've only put camera gear into it on two occassions, once when I first bought it and another time for the pictures below. I've never taken this bag outside.

The main compartment is big enough to hold a K100D/*ist DL and three smaller prime lenses. I was able to fit my FA 28mm, DA 70mm, and my *ist DL with an FA 50mm mounted on it.

The two side pockets and the one large front pocket have tons of room to hold memory cards, batteries, a camera manual, a point & shoot, etc. The large top flap also has a small zippered compartment on the inside. That compartment can probably hold a few memory cards.

The dimensions are a bit awkward for my kit since the bag is really deep, but not very wide. Also, the strap doesn't extend out very far. You can see in the last photo that its at my hip when almost fully extended. I'm about 5'11".

I'm asking for $60 + actual shipping. I can take Paypal or money order and I will ship internationally.

Forum feedback
eBay feedback
Heatware feedback

Last edited by igowerf; 01-05-2008 at 04:28 PM.
01-09-2008, 09:35 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Still available!
01-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bumpety bump again.
01-15-2008, 05:41 PM   #4
Site Supporter