Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
White K-x and 18-55mm, DA 40mm Limited, DA 70mm Limited

For sale is a white Pentax K-x body and matching white 18-55mm lens. I am the original owner, and bought it back around February or March of 2010. It comes with the original box and all the original accessories. The body is in excellent condition, with no scratches on the LCD or dust in the viewfinder. I have used it for less than 3,000 shots. The only physical blemish is a very tiny black mark on the SD slot door. The lens is also in excellent condition. There is no dust that I can see inside the lens, and no marks on the outside of the lens.

White K-x Kit: Sold.

I also have a Pentax DA 40mm 2.8 Limited lens for sale. I am also the original owner of this lens, and bought it in early summer of 2010. The lens is in excellent condition, with no marks or scratches. There is also no dust in the optical elements. There is a slight mark on the screw on edge of the screw on cap, but it is barely noticeable, and does not impact function. The lens comes with the original lens box, and leather pouch.

DA 40mm 2.8 Limited: Price reduced to $290.

The final item I have is a Pentax DA 70mm 2.4 Limited lens. I am not the original owner, however, I purchased this lens in excellent condition and have kept it that way. The lens itself looks great, with no physical marks and no dust in the optics. The focus ring is smooth, and the mount still looks great. The included collapsable hood is in excellent shape, as is the cap, but there are some faint marks in the finish of the cap that can be seen under the right light.

DA 70mm 2.4 Limited: Sold.

I will only accept PayPal as a method of payment, and only ship within the continental United States. Everything I ship will be carefully bubble wrapped and packaged before sending.

Last edited by Jend; 03-10-2012 at 07:37 PM.
03-04-2012, 06:06 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Pm sent. Re: 70mm
03-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
I am interested in the K-x with kit lens. Let me check my balance in Paypal. I might need to place some more in it to cover fully your asking price.

Please expect my follow up message tomorrow. Regardsm

Trevinon

QuoteOriginally posted by Jend Quote
For sale is a white Pentax K-x body and matching white 18-55mm lens. I am the original owner, and bought it back around February or March of 2010. It comes with the original box and all the original accessories. The body is in excellent condition, with no scratches on the LCD or dust in the viewfinder. I have used it for less than 3,000 shots. The only physical blemish is a very tiny black mark on the SD slot door. The lens is also in excellent condition. There is no dust that I can see inside the lens, and no marks on the outside of the lens.

White K-x Kit: Asking $315 shipped.

I also have a Pentax DA 40mm 2.8 Limited lens for sale. I am also the original owner of this lens, and bought it in early summer of 2010. The lens is in excellent condition, with no marks or scratches. There is also no dust in the optical elements. There is a slight mark on the screw on edge of the screw on cap, but it is barely noticeable, and does not impact function. The lens comes with the original lens box, and leather pouch.

DA 40mm 2.8 Limited: Asking $315 shipped.

The final item I have is a Pentax DA 70mm 2.4 Limited lens. I am not the original owner, however, I purchased this lens in excellent condition and have kept it that way. The lens itself looks great, with no physical marks and no dust in the optics. The focus ring is smooth, and the mount still looks great. The included collapsable hood is in excellent shape, as is the cap, but there are some faint marks in the finish of the cap that can be seen under the right light.

DA 70mm 2.4 Limited: Asking $400 shipped.

I will only accept PayPal as a method of payment, and only ship within the continental United States. Everything I ship will be carefully bubble wrapped and packaged before sending.
03-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by trevinon Quote
I am interested in the K-x with kit lens. Let me check my balance in Paypal. I might need to place some more in it to cover fully your asking price.

Please expect my follow up message tomorrow. Regardsm

Trevinon
Sounds good, just send me a PM!

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 11:41 AM ----------

The White K-x is sold pending payment.

---------- Post added 03-05-2012 at 03:24 PM ----------

K-x is now sold. DA 40mm Limited and 70mm Limited are still available.

03-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #5

Original Poster
Price reduction on DA 40mm. 70mm still available too.
03-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #6

Original Poster
DA 40mm Limited is still available... this lens is in great condition and comes with the box and leather pouch. I'm open to reasonable offers!
03-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 48 (100%)
pm sent

Last edited by GaryH; 03-10-2012 at 06:24 PM. Reason: wrong