Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: K100D Body - Mint $320 (U.S. Buyers Only)

Pentax K100D digital SLR body only in Mint condition, NOW asking US $300. Purchased new in April 2007, it has only 2,123 shutter actuations. I have gently used and enjoyed it, but have upgraded to the K10D and so this one needs to go to a new home. If you're on this forum, you should already know its features: 6.1MP APS-C sensor, multiple automatic and scene modes plus manual exposure, autofocus, 2.5 inch rear LCD screen, in-camera shake reduction, outputs either RAW or JPEG, and fits practically every Pentax lens ever made. The attached photos show the actual item for sale.

- All functions work as new
- Cosmetically it is virtually indistinguishable from new (pardon the slight dust in the photos)
- Updated with the latest version of firmware, ver 1.02
- Rear LCD screen has been protected with a clear plastic screen protector since new (I''ll throw in a new screen protector since I have a few extra)
- Runs on 4x AA-size batteries (not included)

Includes the body in its original box, strap, body cap, software, manual, USB cable, and video cable. Batteries and memory card are not included.

References: my eb*y username is the same as my username here; I have unblemished feedback ratings as both seller and buyer.

NOTE: Will only ship to buyers in the U.S.

Buyer pays actual shipping cost by USPS mail, probably around $10 plus insurance. I can accept Paypal or USPS money order only. Please contact me by PM if interested. Thanks for looking and best regards!

Paul
klaatu3

Last edited by klaatu3; 01-07-2008 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Price change
01-07-2008, 05:56 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
FS: K100D Body - Mint, Now $300 (U.S. Buyers Only)

Price reduced to US $300 plus shipping! See original post.