Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2008, 08:13 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 149 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: Pentax DA 14/2.8 Lens

Bought this lens several months back, only used it for one trip (last month to Germany). Now I have better plans for the fund put into this lens, decide to let it go, for now.

The lens is virtually like new except very minor light marks on the hood. It come with original caps/hood in box. I had a B+W MRC UV filter on this lens since day one, but I'm keeping the filter for some other future purchase (unless you want to top up some for the filter, I don't mind shipping it together with lens). One thing I notice though, the hood is pretty tight, need some strength to put on or take off, just like someone reported before.

Looking at $495 plus shipping ($25 for registered airmail, $45 for EMS, insurance $15 optional). I'll do my best to help reduce/avoid import tax if you want me to

Please let me know if interested.

Here are some photos of the actual lens:

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
filter, hood, lens