Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax 645 FA 45-85mm in like new condition

Staff note: This post may contain affiliate links, which means Pentax Forums may earn a small commission if a visitor clicks through and makes a purchase. If you would like to support the forum directly, you may also make a donation here.

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645 FA 45-85mm in like new condition

Asking Price
700 Euros

Item Location
Hamburg (Germany)

Item Description
Pentax 645 FA 45-85mm up for sale in like new condition. Comes with original lens hood, front and back caps. Smooth auto- and manual focus, it works perfectly on my 645D. Very sharp images and excellent overall performance. See the reviews on this lens in the lens review section.
The lens hood has a couple of scratches, the overall lens itself still looks excellent: the glass is clean and free of scratches (always used a protection filter) and as far as I can see there is no dust inside the barrel on both sides. The barrel has a few very minor scratches.

I'll post photos tomorrow resp. Tuesday at the latest. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me. I am also more*than*this on ebay so you know who you would buy from.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
depends on location

Shipping Services
DHL or else

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Insured shipping within Germany is 7 Euros, about 15 within the European Union. Please, contact me for shipping costs for other countries outside the EU.
Payment through paypal (outside the EU) or by bank transfer (IBAN) within the EU (incl. UK) or cash on collect in Hamburg/Germany.
You will get an invoice. If you are in Germany: VAT is NOT included (I won't include it anyway).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

03-11-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your 645 FA 48-85 lens

Hello!

I am interested in this lens. What is the price please?

I note that you say that the lens is in 'as new' condition.

Ed
03-12-2012, 05:49 AM   #3

Original Poster
Hi Ed,

yes, it is in "like new" condition. Used but it still looks very nice.
Asking price is 700 Euros. There's of course a bit room for negotiating.

Thanks for looking
Alex