PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
LUNA-PRO Classic Light Meter

Asking Price
$35USD

Item Location
Where the west begins (United States)

Item Description
When I got to my first European assignment, I discovered that I had left this meter at home. Unwilling to proceed without a light meter, I purchased a Luna-six 3 and I am still using it. This one never got used very much since about 1969.

It takes mercury batteries that are not available. There are several alternatives to these batteries. 1) 1.4 volt hearing aid batteries 2) Wein cells 3) use 635A cells and come up with some sort of fudge factor since they are higher voltage than the original 4) Send it to Bogen for CLA and conversion to LR44 batteries 5) buy some battery converters from Bogen or the internet for about $50 or 6) go to [URL="http://www.graphic-fusion/lunapro.htm"[/URL] and recalibrate it yourself.

Several years ago, I sent my Luna-six 3 for CLA and conversion to modern batteries at Bogen. This meter has had a rough life and it needed CLA bad.

I put two 635A batteries in this Luna-Pro yesterday and it worked perfectly but about two stops off.

I will ship anywhere if your money is good. Checks have to clear your bank and mine before I ship. The only money orders I will accept are from the US Post Office. I have been screwed enough already with bogus cashier’s checks and money orders. PayPal is the only payment method I will accept for foreign buyers and the shipping address must be confirmed. I welcome PayPal payment from anywhere but 3% will be added to cover PayPal fees. Sweaty $20s will work but you will be trusting a lot of folks between you and me.

PS: I apologize for the focus in a couple of the pix. I don't do digital and my old Sony auto-focuses where it pleases. Notice that the knot in the deck is perfectly focused.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free shipping in the USA others differs by location

Shipping Services
US Post Office

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I'll take it back if I lied about condition. The photos are part of the description. You pay the shipping back.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by puderse; 06-23-2015 at 11:14 AM.