PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5 Body

Asking Price
Was $900. Now $875!

Item Location
New York (United States)

Item Description
I'm selling a slightly used Pentax K-5 camera, body only. The camera's actuation count is 413 according to myshuttercount.com. The camera's file system numbers the last photo I took at 414 so either way, the camera has taken less than 420 photos. This camera is in mint condition, no scratches or physical imperfections anywhere on the body, lcd, or top control panel. I still have the original box, manual, all accessories that came with the camera like battery, charger, neck strap, etc. It comes from a smoke-free home and has been used very gently. It does not have the sensor stain issue that plagued earlier productions of this model. In terms of functionality it works perfectly.

I'm reluctantly selling the K-5 because my gateway laptop died suddenly and I really need a new one. I still have a Sony a300 that works just fine so I can live with that for a little longer. I have to admit that I had my doubts about Pentax but this camera totally blew my mind. It feels so right in the hand and I love being able to zoom with the back dial and navigate the pictures with the front dial. I'm pricing the K-5 for a quick sale and I believe that the asking price is fair considering the condition of the camera. Let me know if you have any questions and/or concerns and I will try to address them as much as possible. I'd like this camera to go to a good home and where better to find one that in the Pentax forum, right?

No trades and I will ignore PM asking for a lower price.

Thanks for viewing!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$10

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return only if camera is not in working condition: not powering on, or not taking picture.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by sulo251; 03-18-2012 at 10:42 AM.
03-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
PM Incoming
03-14-2012, 10:43 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Do you have any references? Id buy it right now, but you just joined a week ago and this is your first post. Makes me kind of hesitant.
03-15-2012, 04:15 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Well, I don't do much online selling but I do have a heatware account for the rare occasions that occur. See: supperdude | HeatWare.com and yes, it's under a different username, however that's me and that email address there is the same one I use for this site.

Hah, just realized the last time I sold anything on a forum was in 2009 and all of the heatware related transactions occurred at Anandtech.

I'm more of a lurker than an active participant because I leave it to smarter people to say smart things that I usually can't come up with.

03-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Been a super busy week for me. One pending deal fell through. Price lowered due to slow economy!
03-18-2012, 12:04 PM   #6

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
another PM sent