PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax M 100mm 2.8, Pentax M 28mm 3.5

Asking Price
See listing

Item Location
Lancaster, PA (United States)

Item Description
For sale are two Pentax M lenses in overall very good condition. I'm selling the lenses on behalf of a co-worker, and I've used both to confirm they are in good working condition. Both work splendidly.

Pentax M 100mm 2.8 - $80 plus shipping (see below)
The reviews here on PF say it all; compact, light, and sharp, even wide open. Makes a great portrait lens. This specimen is in overall very good cosmetic condition and in good working order. There are a few specks of paint loss on the barrel here and there, but nothing noticeable under close inspection. The glass is clean and free of scratches, fungus, and haze. There may be a speck or two of dust inside, but it's nothing that will affect image quality in any way. Comes with original front and rear caps (a little bit of paint loss on the Pentax logo on the front cap, otherwise perfectly fine).

SOLD Pentax M 28mm 3.5 - $50 plus shipping (see below)
Another well rated performer, as seen in the reviews. The copy for sale is sharp and operates smoothly. Overall, very good condition. Like the 100mm listed above, the 28mm has a few specks of paint missing from the barrel, but otherwise everything looks great. The elements are clean and free of scratches, fungus, and haze. I can't detect any dust inside the lens. Comes with original front and rear caps (a little bit of paint loss on the Pentax logo on the front cap, otherwise perfectly fine) and the original leather lens case. The lens case needs a strap and could use some oiling, but is otherwise in good condition.

Shipping will be at the actual cost via USPS, and will probably be around $6-$8 each depending on where you live in the country. If somebody elects to buy both lenses there will probably be a lower shipping price but not on the total price of the lenses. Payment should be made to me with the PayPal gift option.

I kindly ask that potential buyers please not haggle on these prices; I'm selling the lenses on behalf of a work colleague and she set the prices (which you will find are comfortably lower than the average prices found for these lenses in the reviews.

Thanks for looking!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
All returns must be made, pre-approved by the seller, within 7 days of receipt by the buyer. All returns must be shipped pre-paid with insurance for the value of the items by the buyer. All items must be returned in same condition as originally shipped to the buyer.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by LowVoltage; 03-20-2012 at 06:10 PM.
03-17-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
Dan

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM sent

PM sent on the M 28/3.5

Dan
03-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
PM sent on Pentax M 100mm 2.8.
03-19-2012, 03:56 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
PM Sent on both lens.

03-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #5
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
Respond to all PMs. The 28mm is officially sold. I will update regarding the 100mm once I hear back from somebody...
03-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Original Poster
Both lenses are now officially sold.