PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 67II body, body cap,strap, Wood handle

Asking Price
631 dollars

Item Location
Ventura, Ca. (United States)

Item Description
Please please, do not dry fire this camera until you read the manual which I will provide on a cd for you with lots of other information about the Pentax 67 System as well.
You are buying a Pentax 67ii body with left side wooden handle(worth at least $75) and an official Pentax strap (a $50 value). This camera is in Very good shape!! It looks almost brand new. It has a few Very small scratches on the bottom(difficult to even photograph) and one by the mirror lock-up switch(again very small and caused by my fingernail). It also still has the original little piece of plastic that covers the LCD panel.
Film rails and pressure plate show no wear. The camera comes with view finder cover and lens mount body cover. I did test the shutter speeds, film transport and the light meter with an AE prism on the body and it all checked out fine.
You will need to get a prism of some sort since I am not including one in this sale.
There are 4 different ones to choose from. This camera can use 120 or 220 film. The latest and greatest prism is the AE PENTAPRISM FINDER 67II . There are 3 other prisms available .
Pentax 67II medium format camera body flawless body design for holding comfort, extra rigid die cast body for durability and reliability, functional LCD panel for data confirmation, TTL auto flash control, mirror lock-up ability, double-lock mechanism for finder/prism attachment, ideally positioned shutter release and winder lever just like 35mm format for effortless shooting.
Very highly regarded by professionals for decades, extensive reviews and
information on the internet all expressing the camera as a work horse with great virtues capable of producing images of great beauty.
This camera body is in excellent condition, with obviously little usage. All camera functions work flawlessly.
In case you don't know medium format cameras, I suggest you might want to do a little research. The Pentax 67ii system is Very Highly recommended, especially for landscapes (near to far dof is outstanding), fashion and portraits.
I will include a cd which has a Lot of information about the entire 67ii system. This information will help very much as far as getting to know what to do and what not to do along with lots of other info about system accessories.
Here are a couple of links that will help you to learn about the system lenses and the Pentax online community.
****Please note! The USPS has new rules about sending lithium batteries in the mail. Therefore, I will send 2 New Sealed Varta CR123A batteries in their original new packaging.
I will keep the used batteries for my other P67ii I still own. The next link is a place to evaluate lenses available for this camera. I have found it to be very reliable.
Pentax 67 Lens Guide
You can contact me at mia93030 at yahoo dot com. for any other questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Priority Mail Flat Rate w/ Insurance

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
You get 7 days to check it out after receipt. Someone Must sign for this item and Payment is to be thru Paypal only.
Shipping to the lower 48 United States Only!

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

03-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
I'm interested.... but want a whole system (don't have any other parts). =)
good luck with the sale.
03-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Thank you for the look LFLee! and... I just bought the waist level finder so I MAY be also selling the AE Pentaprism that goes specifically with the Pentax II as well.
Mia
03-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
3/25... This May be sold. Just waiting for the cash to arrive.