Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-25-2012, 10:35 AM   #1

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
DA 12-24 (Samsung Version-SOLD), Crumpler bag, Tokyo Flash Watches

Lens is SOLD, backpack and watches available until around Wednesday and then they go to Ebay. I ship to the US, Paypal only, you can check my ebay feedback at username "apemusgrave". So, up for sale:

*SOLD* DA 12-24mm f/4 (Samsung version) ultra wide-angle lens. Mint condition, with box, manual, everything. I love this lens (the photos really popped), but I've used it ONCE since owning it and I bought it brand new. I thought I would keep it since it seems to always be out of stock and the photos are amazing, but I just don't do wide-angle stuff hardly ever. So it has to go . As you can see in the pics, the only real sign of use are a few marks on the hood from moving it in my various bags, it barely even has any marks on the mount. I repeat, this lens was outside all of ONE TIME.

Crumpler Salary Sacrifice Backpack Black. Excellent-near mint condition (to be conservative). Another item I really like but hardly use. Bought new in August '11. It's just not quite big enough to lug all my books around. Has a removable laptop sleeve that's really convenient. The bag is built like a freaking tank and could probably withstand any abuse you put it through. Fits laptops up to 14.1 inches. Sells for $140 on Adorama. Asking $60, fee and shipping included.

PM me any questions.

Last edited by Parallax; 03-26-2012 at 09:23 AM.
03-25-2012, 12:24 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
PM on the way...
03-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Original Poster
LENS SOLD, bag available until Wednesday then they go to ebay.

Last edited by Parallax; 03-26-2012 at 09:23 AM.