Tamron 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD Di

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 LD Di

Asking Price

Item Location
Talent, Oregon (United States)

Item Description
If you already know these Tammy lenses, you know that they can be excellent values for relatively low bucks if you get a good copy. As far as I can tell, my copy is a good one. It's given me fine, sharp, colorful and contrasty images during the limited use I've given it. I'm the second owner btw. And I'm selling it becaue....I never seem to use it enough. On the few occasions I do, I have loved the images - but I seem to be more of a wide-angle person and it seems a shame to just let this cool lens sit and gather dust.

If you don't know these Tamron lenses, check out all the reviews, comments, etc on this forum and other websites, as well as assorted reviews. The only thing I will mention which you can learn from Google is that this version of the lens is a 3rd generation of a design that originated back in the 90's - when this lens was developed jointly by Nikon & Tamron. Tamron has continued incremental improvements; the Di in the title stands for 'Digitally Integrated' which means, I think, that the lens design has been optimized for newer digital SLR's.

Lens comes with front and rear caps and the Tamron hood. There is no bag or box but I will pack it carefully for shipping.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Buyer to pay reasonable shipping TBD

Shipping Services
USPS or FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns. You buy it, it's yours.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo