Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-13-2008, 05:50 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 61 (100%)
[SOLD] FS: M-Rock camera bags

You know you have too many camera bags when you have more of them than you do purses (at least for the ladies). I've got 2 that I'd like to get rid of:

SOLD 1. Yellowstone holster bag (burgandy)--this is an older version of the Yellowstone so that's why it looks different than the one currently on the website. It's in great condition and according to the website, it will hold your body + an attached lens up to 4" long. It comes with 2 straps, so you can use it as a shoulder bag, backpack, or chest pack. It has rings on both sides that will allow you to attach accessory pouches and smaller M-rock bags to it's sides if you need more space for your gear. You can check out the current Yellowstone at:

M-ROCK Camera Bags and Digital Camera Cases

I'd like to get $15, but will consider other reasonable offers. The MSRP on a new one is $46.

SOLD2. Niagra vertical bag (burgandy)--again, this is an older version of the same bag currently on the website. This bag is especially handy for longer lenses and big flashes and also has an elastic band on the underside of the lid, so you could use it as a water bottle holder. It has the velcro straps that will attach it to the side of a larger M-rock bag, like the Yellowstone. It does come with a single shoulder strap so you can carry it separately, as well. Here's the current Niagra:

M-ROCK » Catalog » Digital Camera, Camcorder & Lens Bags » 506

I'd like to get $7.50, but will consider other reasonable offers. The MSRP on a new one is $28.

If you want just one of the bags, shipping will be $5 (USA only) or $7.50 for both.

You may not have heard of M-rock before, but believe me, they make some awesome camera bags. They are built well, with plenty of padding and they're very versatile. Check out their website for yourself and see what I mean: M-ROCK Camera Bags and Digital Camera Cases.

If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks for looking!

Heather

Last edited by heatherslightbox; 01-21-2008 at 05:34 AM.
01-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
I don't want either of them Heather, but I do agree with you on their construction.
M-Rock bags are some of the best that I've seen, and at a reasonable price.
01-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Still no offers.
I will consider any reasonable offer.
01-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I've lowered the prices. These are great bags and I'd rather not have to put them up on eBay.

Heather

01-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent for an offer on both.
01-18-2008, 10:14 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
The bags are sold, thanks to TomInJax.