PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Fast sell, or trade: Sigma AF 24mm SuperWide II, to DA-L50-300mm

Asking Price
$249.00

Item Location
Temple City, California (United States)

Item Description
This is a 2nd AF SuperWide I have aquirred in the last few months. I sold the 1st one to a PF memeber, because I needed to buy a DA40 from another PF member. This time, I need to get a 55-300mm for my cousin's granduation in Berkeley, don't worry, I believe the ceremony is going to be outside in the football field, hence I don't yet need to get a FA300/f2.8 for it, thank god!

This Sigma is a good copy, very sharp and nice color. Nothing wrong with the body and optics. But for some reason people selling this (and the last one) w/o any hood and caps.

I wish to have a straight trade here, but if you think you need to get extra, you can PM me and disscus it. I don't mind if it is a DA or DA-L. A hood would be preferable from my part.

If you just want to buy it is $249.00 + shipping, sorry the price is firm, for it is the exact cost of buying the DA-L lens.

International buyer pls PM me for shipping cost.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$12.00 insurance included.

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by tcbubbleleo; 04-23-2012 at 10:01 PM.
04-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Hey, just a heads up on this very nice and appropriately priced lens - it is actually a 24mm, not 28. I love mine!
04-23-2012, 10:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Nick Siebers Quote
Hey, just a heads up on this very nice and appropriately priced lens - it is actually a 24mm, not 28. I love mine!

......passed 4/20, and I am still HIGH

changed, thanks for the reminding.
04-23-2012, 11:10 PM   #4

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
This copy did look nicer than the one you sold not long ago

The pictures are nice! Maybe you should keep it. You'll need to accompany your DA-L 40mm 2.8. You may not able to buy it back with $249 when you need it again.

04-24-2012, 06:33 AM   #5
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by benhai Quote
This copy did look nicer than the one you sold not long ago

The pictures are nice! Maybe you should keep it. You'll need to accompany your DA-L 40mm 2.8. You may not able to buy it back with $249 when you need it again.

yes Ben, I believe this is a nicer copy. And I love this lens w the focus length, and the otics, if not I wouldn't be getting it again after selling it the 1st time. However, being the only income in the household, and 2 kids enstuff, I was told I have to be responsible for my purchases....who knows, these lens seem to want to bump into me so often, I maybe able getting another one in the future, then maybe I would again selling them here for some other reasons, buy/sell/buy/sell.......
04-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
Hm, you are addicted to LBA and try not to settle down

I'm almost settled down. I got a 80-200mm f2.8 and a 18-50mm f2.8 is ongoing. I was also told to be responsible. I have to use a small portion of my bonus to get upgrade or downgrade equipment. I also share some of my bonus with the person who complaints . The bottom line you have to show them nice pictures when they needed. Otherwise you'll be crying on selling your gears

I'm sure this lens will make the new user happy!

Good luck!
04-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Original Poster
my 16-50mm not selling it at all, the DA40 is also not go anywhere until I find a good deal/silver/jdm FA43. The last 2 years I think I have owned maybe 30 lenses, not together at the same time tho
04-25-2012, 05:58 AM - 1 Like   #8

Feedback Score: 4 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by tcbubbleleo Quote
yes Ben, I believe this is a nicer copy. And I love this lens w the focus length, and the otics, if not I wouldn't be getting it again after selling it the 1st time. However, being the only income in the household, and 2 kids enstuff, I was told I have to be responsible for my purchases....who knows, these lens seem to want to bump into me so often, I maybe able getting another one in the future, then maybe I would again selling them here for some other reasons, buy/sell/buy/sell.......
Such a nice lens and I understand you have to keep expenses low... as noted above you may not find this lens at this price... so if you just have the one even where you need the longer zoom, why not rent it?

Cameralensrentals.com-Pentax Telephoto

I believe there is another site or two that rent pentax lenses.

04-25-2012, 06:45 AM   #9
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by apac Quote
Such a nice lens and I understand you have to keep expenses low... as noted above you may not find this lens at this price... so if you just have the one even where you need the longer zoom, why not rent it?

Cameralensrentals.com-Pentax Telephoto

I believe there is another site or two that rent pentax lenses.
thanks, I may end up doing that if for my last resort