PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA Limited 15mm, mint condition

Asking Price
370 GBP

Item Location
Aylesbury (UK)

Item Description
Up for sale is the now legendary DA 15mm limited, with unparalleled ability to control minds, so they say.

Condition is mint and the lens is complete with end cap and the posh, slightly impractical, screw-in front cap. It also comes with the delightful little pouch common to all limited lenses. I am the second owner. Unfortunately, the original owner misplaced the original box.

I am selling this because I'm not really getting an awful lot of use out of it. I'd like it to go to someone who will appreciate it more. Besides which, I need to pay for the 70 limited that I've just bought.

The price is 370 pounds (sorry if you thought it was $370 - you think I'm crazy?). The price is pretty fair, I think. I could get more on eBay but then I'd have to pay their fees too. Please do not PM me saying you can get it for less - I can do my research as well you as you.

Usual stuff applies: price includes UK postage. I ask for a 5 contribution towards postage to Europe and 10 elsewhere. I take Paypal and will never ask you to pay my fees. If you live in the UK and are happy to transfer money into my bank account, I will pass on a good part of the savings to you: knock 8 off the final price.

I'm looking for a reasonably quick sale here: two weeks and it goes up on eBay.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
UK postage included in price

Shipping Services
Royal Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Not looking to take returns on this. I do, however, understand the concept of buyer's remorse. Returns are at your expense and I will refund 90% of the cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by top-quark; 05-11-2013 at 03:16 PM.
04-30-2012, 06:42 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Send you a PM

greetings
Leon
04-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Send you a PM
/Carl