PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro 1:1, mint condition

Asking Price
220 GBP

Item Location
Aylesbury (UK)

Item Description
Up for sale is the Tammy 90mm. I think I got all of its enormous name in the title. What's important is that it is the very latest AF model.

This is a superb lens: versatile focal length, suitable for close up portraits and product photography as well as 1:1 macro with a respectable amount of distance from your subject. However, I'm wanting a DFA 100 WR and since I'm trying to avoid developing LBA, this has to go to help pay for it.

Condition is mint and the lens comes boxed complete with soft bag, front and rear end caps and the completely unnecessary lens hood. Since I'm unlikely to get anything with the same filter thread, I'm also throwing in a 55mm Hoya UV(0) filter.

The price is 220 pounds (sorry if you thought it was $220 - you think I'm crazy?). The price is pretty fair, I think. I could get more on eBay but then I'd have to pay their fees too. Please do not PM me saying you can get it for less - I can do my research as well you as you.

Usual stuff applies: price includes UK postage. I ask for a £5 contribution towards postage to Europe and £10 elsewhere. I take Paypal and will never ask you to pay my fees. If you live in the UK and are happy to transfer money into my bank account, I will pass on a good part of the savings to you: knock £5 off the final price.

I'm looking for a reasonably quick sale here: two weeks and it goes up on eBay.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
UK Only

Shipping Charge
UK postage included in price

Shipping Services
Royal Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Not looking to take returns on this. I do, however, understand the concept of buyer's remorse. Returns are at your expense and I will refund 90% of the cost.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by top-quark; 05-11-2013 at 03:20 PM.
04-30-2012, 07:31 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
PM sent...
04-30-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
You do the same trick with the currencies all the time...